Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Any one know of a manga thats something like sensei?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ever since reading Sensei, I feel this urge for student teacher relationships, I've read other mangas with this same theme in common, but they just seem to be more about sex than anything else, no development or romance, I just really love they way this story is playing out and I've got this thirst to quench. A thirst for hot teachers like Ito Sensei. I'm probably just weird. I think it's just that forbidden love thing I like. although I never really thought about it until I read Sensei. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Believe it or not, you're going to like part of --

    --brace yourself--

    Marmalade Boy.

    Not kidding.

    One of the most intelligent handlings of a student/teacher relationship I've ever seen... if you can choke your way through the sugarsappygeckness of the heroine (Miki drives me nuts most of the time, though not as much as Miaka does). But it's Miki's best friend who gets into the interesting parts of the storyline...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOw, I've actually been thinking of reading that for a long time but I had no idea there was a student teacher relationship going on in it. I'll have to read it and find out I guess. I hope it can compare to Sensei, I love that manga [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •